Celebrate Christmas & New Year with us at the Skeabost House Hotel.
Following on from last year’s popular festive season offerings at Skeabost House Hotel, we have prepared festive menus which are available from 1st to 31st December 2018.
From two to a hundred guests the size doesn’t matter, the Skeabost Team invite you to celebrate the season with us.
To book your table or enquire about a party contact us.
Christmas Party Nights
Celebrate Christmas at Skeabost with our popular party nights featuring music to dance the night away.
- Friday 7th December (Disco Music)
- Saturday 8th December (Live Band - Sheepshank Beag)
- Friday 14th December (Live Band - Sheepshank Beag)
- Saturday 15th December (Disco Music)
Special party night accommodation rates available from £45 per person B&B.
Pre-Christmas Lunch Menu
1st to 24th December | 12-2pm
Pre-Christmas Evening Menu
1st to 24th December | 6.30pm-9pm
- Christmas Eve reception with music, canapes and welcome drink in the lounge
- Christmas Eve dinner
- Visit from Santa
- Cranberry Prosecco Punch Breakfast
- Welly Walk to St Columba’s Isle with festive treats
- Christmas Dinner 12pm-3pm
- Platter supper
- Boxing Day Breakfast 9am-11pm
- Day exploring the Island
- Boxing Day Dinner 6.30pm-9pm
Christmas Day Menu
Canapés on arrival | 12pm-3pm
New Year Itinerary
New Year Celebrations at Skeabost.
- 6.30pm Guests gather in the lounge for a welcome drink led by our local bagpiper
- 7.30pm Our piper will lead guests into our wood panelled dining room to enjoy a sumptuous five-course highland dinner
- 9.30pm Highland Ceilidh in the Conservatory
- Midnight See in the New Year with Fireworks over Loch Snizort (weather dependent)
- 00.15 New Year glass of bubbly in the conservatory and the Ceilidh continues
New Years Day
- New Year's brunch served from 9am to 12 noon
- New Year's lunch served from 12noon to 2pm
- Enjoy the day exploring what the Island has to offer
- Evening Meal 6.30pm to 9pm
Canapes on Arrival